Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Kid's

This last weekend me and my two older kids went to Salt Lake to see my sister! We love going up there this time of year, especially to the canyons. We get to experience that fall season everyone talks so much about! I thought this year would be fun to try and play around a little with my kids, along with some costumes. They were troopers, even though the weather was super cold, they stuck through the agony. I did manage to get some cute shots, I wasn't totally happy with the results; but I was working with my own kids...and as I have said before, they aren't my easiest clients. So here are just a few so far. I have other sessions to get done, but I wanted to post a couple for my sister!
Leave me a comment! I would love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

Bank On It said...

Monica, you no talent loser! Please-these are amazing! You've really taken your photography to another level in the past year. I love to check in on all your fabulous work. Great job!

Mindy said...

Seriously, these are SO cute and you know it! The outfits, expressions... fabulousness :)

MJ said...

OH MY!! What cute pictures. And what great scenery, that looks like you must be in Utah. What it must be like to have such beautiful kids, lucky!!

Carol Jolley said...

You never stop amazing me you do a great job! Keep up the great work:)

Totten said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the skirt.