Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adam's Sweet Children

I had the privilege of photographing this wonderful families children. These two beautiful girls, such personalities! They were cracking me up the whole time. Blonde hair, blue eyes...Such dolls!!!

Along with their new baby brother, born 10 weeks early. Newly released from the hospital, I got the privilege of photographing him! He is such a sweet baby, so tiny, and precious.
Here is his newborn announcement I designed with some more pictures I took!

I would love to hear what you think, leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Kim J. said...

They look so much like Shelley. Those girls have the bluest eyes and am so glad to see the little one home. Those annoucements are really cute!

Unknown said...

I love the announcment. The pictures turned out really cute.

Totten said...

I love the one of the girls kissing the baby. So cute.