Friday, June 29, 2012

Beautiful Newborn "K"!

I met this girl through a couple I photographed 5 years ago in Vegas.  She kept my card for 5 years!!!  SO COOL!  I appreciated it, but I was in shock, even more when she showed it to me when she came over!  It was a horrible card!  I was so ashamed and embarrassed.  HA HA

She does however have such a beautiful sweet baby girl that I got the opportunity to photograph.  She has the most amazing fullest lips, I feel in love with them.  She is so sweet and adorable!  Thanks so much "C" for coming out to see me, and for hanging onto that card for so long!  
 Proud Older Brother!
 This red outfit this sweet girl has on, has been passed down from her father.  I thought that it was the coolest thing!  We of course girlied it up with the nice headband.  But how cool is that?!
 Love her smile!  Such cute dimples!



No comments: