Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"S" & "E's" Wedding!

What a beautiful wedding I got the opportunity to photograph.  These two are so incredibly adorable, and so in love.  I had such a great time photographing their special day for them.  Thank you so much "S" and "E" for being so awesome and making me feel almost like family!  I don't know how many times I got teary eyed during the ceremony and reception.  

I spend so much time with the bride and groom on their special day, It almost seems like I have known them for years, and I am just family to them. 

I truly love that bond photographers get to experience with each and every one of my clients.  Thank you for always making me feel so welcomed.

1 comment:

Sarah Burbank-Douglas said...

Monica, words can't describe the happiness you brought to our special day. Thank you so much for your wonderful work and friendship. The photos are amazing and you made the day even better with your personality, smile and fun loving attitude. Thank you times a million, we LOVE the photos. It meant so much to me that you you captured this wonderful day for us.