Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Kiddo's!!!

I finally got a chance to SHOOT my KIDS! LOL!!! No really, I have been so incredibly busy, I never got a chance this winter to have a photo session with my kids. But I finally did it a couple of weekends ago, with the help of the talented Lory Fabbi! (Thank so much Lory!) I swear, I know I have said this before, but My Kids, are my HARDEST clients EVER!!! I was actually amazed on how well my 2 year old did though, he was awesome, it was my 5 year that was giving me a hard time...but what can I say, I Love Him! Here are some from our session, Enjoy!






3 comments:

Cara said...

They are adorable! Good work Momma! Wish I could "shoot" my kids that well! lol

Rey said...

Lovely! I'm not biased, and I still think they're dang beautiful kids!

Lory said...

Oh these are darling! So cute. They are such good little kiddos too. I had a lot of fun helping. Hope we can get together again soon!