Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dan & Victoria's Wedding

A few weeks ago I got the privilege of photographing their wedding for them up at Mount Charleston. It is always fun to photograph people you know; you get more relaxed and enjoy the party and the people. Me and my assistant Kylie were not quit prepared for what the weather was going to be like up there. We were thinking maybe 50's...well it was actually 32. It also snowed on us...we froze. Thank goodness the ceremony was indoors. Although I did take people outside for some pictures. Which I am glad I did, cause it was just beautiful up there.
Thank you so much Victoria and Dan for sharing your special day with me.
Congratulations, and hope nothing but the best for you and your beautiful family.
Here are some of images I wanted to share.

No comments: