Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anna and Emerson's Wedding

Such a gorgeous day to photograph a wedding! A couple of weeks ago, I got the opportunity to be my good friend Mindy's second photographer for A & E's Wedding at the J. W. Marriott. Thank you Mindy! I was in charge of the groom and the groomsmen. They were so much fun, what a great group of guys to photograph. We had a blast!!! There ceremony was outdoors, so gorgeous. I just loved the peacock feather colors A & E choose to coordinate everything with. So creative!!! Here are just a few I snapped that day.

Here's a shot of the group!

And the Happy couple after the ceremony with their precious baby boy!
He was so adorable!

And we could not forget the cake?! I love photographing cakes, just to see the amazing work and details!

Feel free to leave your comments!

No comments: