Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Over-Exposed"

I am such a procrastinator...I need to get better...I have been waiting to the last minute to do my photos...I need to just do them at the beginning, and get them over with for the week!

Anyways, this week I had two idea's...I wanted to do a funny one, but I couldn't get anyone to pose for me. I wanted to do a shoot of someone naked, getting over-exposed...LOL! BUT, they didn't want me to post it on my blog...SO, I choose my other idea! So here is my photo for this week!

Here's Mindy's



Here's Jessica's

Here's Heidi's

Here's Leisel's

And our challenge for this week is:

"Painting with Light"




1 comment:

{leah} said...

I've done buodior and I totally would have gotten naked for you! (I think the picture would have been great)I've had three kids and my body is still great...except for my boobs, but hey, those are fixable :)